Friday, November 12, 2010

Behind

Some days I wonder who I am? I know I'm not the same person I used to be. I feel like I'm always behind on everything. I used to be the person that would always get tasks done right away with anything and if someone asked me to do something or send something to them I would do it as soon as I got it, now I have emails of people reminding me to please send or do something that needs to be done. What? Some days I feel so overwhelmed by things that I just step back and tell myself I will do it later.... I do not have the memory I used to. One day I will remember to write everything down. Things will not always be so overwhelming and I will remember things or learn to write every little thing down. For now thank you for the reminders and please don't give up on me.
I wonder if I will ever be able to respond to all those facebook messages and thank you notes. However, the thank you notes are printed and they are beautiful and painful. It just hurts to look at them. I know it has been 3 months so please forgive me but I just have not had the strength to tackle that. My major task for this weekend and week ahead is to have them addressed and sent.
So many things have changed in my life but I am still me. There is a part of me missing but I am thankful for the change because with out it there never would have been a beautiful boy named Landry James.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Everything will get done at some point. Don't stress about it. You are doing good to take a step back and listen to your inner self. If you need any help addressing those Thank you notes I am more than happy to help. Just call or text me! Love you and still praying for your heart daily! xoxoxo

Jen said...

Praying for you as you!! I am certain you are WAY more on top of things than most people. Landry has taught us all to take a step back and enjoy every moment of life. I know I have worried less when all the chores are piling up and the kids want to play or family or friends need me. Landry taught me to choose Robb, Avery, Luke, Family, Friends well before a clean house, folded laundry, my to do list, emails to send, etc. Love you sweet friend.