Friday, November 26, 2010

Heaven Is Your Home

Happy 4 months in Heaven, Landry James. Today it seems like just yesterday that you were here and we were all trying to hold on to you as long as we could, and then some days it feels like years since we saw you and held you. We love you so much Landry and we are so thankful for you everyday. The 43 hours that we had with you were the most amazing and heartbreaking hours that we have ever felt.
Landry you brought so much love, strength, and inspiration to us, the rest of your family members, and so many special friends. I am so proud of you, and I feel honored to have carried you for 38 weeks. Landry I really ache for you to be in my arms today.
Tyler loves you so much, Landry. Tyler is the most sweetest, loving boy and he loves you so much, Landry. Tyler has talked a lot about you this week.... I need to share soon.
As hard as I try to make our home feel warm, safe, and cozy I know that it does not compare to your home in Heaven. As much as I long to have you in your room and in our house. I do know Landry, that you are living in the most amazing and safe home that there is and for that I am thankful, and I know for a fact that you are surrounded by so many Angel Friends; Cohen, Holden, Reese, Chase, Gwendolyn, and Noah. I am so thankful for those beautiful friends and their Mommies.
Landry James, Happy 4 months in Heaven! I look forward to the day when I am home with you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

beautiful post and I love the picture. so much love. hugs sweet friend!