Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beauty

Poppy holding on to his precious namesake. This picture just melted my heart......... Dear Landry,
Your Mommy is missing you so much right now. Your strength and courage amaze me daily. Sometimes I wish I had has much strength as you showed us during your time with us. As painful as the couple of days we had with you were I would go back to those days in a second if that meant I was able to see, hold, and kiss you all over again.
Landry, Mommy is so thankful for you and for all the amazing Mom's you brought in to my life that are also missing their sweet babies. I am so thankful for them and their beautiful hearts. It brings me JOY to know that you are surrounded by so many friends. I love you and miss you daily, my littlest.
Thank you God, for allowing me to carry Landry and be his Mom. I am also thankful for the HOPE you have given me by allowing me to meet other Mom's that have lost their beautiful little ones. I cherish these beautiful Mom's that are walking on this journey with me.

4 comments:

Jen said...

This picture and post brought tears to my eyes. I am SO thankful for those sweet girls who have come along side you, Holly. I am praying for all of you because I just can not imagine the hurt. I hate that any of you have to go through this pain, but I praise God for bringing you together to help each other during this unimaginable journey.

Mary Beth said...

Holly - all I can say is that I'm crying with you this morning ... what a beautiful picture with so many different meanings.

Love you,
Mary Beth

Sarah Erwin said...

Isn't is wonderful to have others, especially family, love your sweet baby so much?! Again, another beautiful post. I love you!

Sarah Erwin said...

And I cherish you and the other moms we have met so, so much!