Sunday, November 14, 2010

Basketball Season




Volleyball and Football are over so now it is time to start Basketball! Thankfully Ryan is not the Coach. We will still be at the games but he is just in charge of running the clock. On Thursday we headed out to cheer on the Lady Bluejays and also lend a helping hand. I started out working the money desk with Lauren and Madison but then I was I needed in the concession stand. Tyler was running back and forth and in and out. He was itching to get a ball and start playing.
Towards the end of the last game I hear a whistle blow and I am thinking the game is over so I step out to see what is going on... the game is not over but a ball rolled on the court during the middle of a play. Guess who rolled that ball out on the court, Ty! Someone in the stands gave him a ball and I guess he accidentally rolled it on the court. The Ref called a time out and from what I hear Tyler had a penalty called on him..... I do not know the first thing about Basketball, I know Ryan did not marry me based on my knowledge of sports because I will be the first to admit that I am clueless in that area, but I am ok with that. Ryan kept his head down the whole time. For me sometimes laughter is needed. We will see if we will be invited back tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Tyler made my night last Thursday :) He was just trying to keep the game interesting :)!

Linda said...

You'll be invited back...anyone who is "sucker enough" to work the concession stand..they'll want you back. lol