Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks


Dear Landry,


It is hard to believe that we will be spending your first Thanksgiving with out you. Mommy has been so sad and dreading this Holiday for a while, because all I do is think about you and how much I miss you and want you here with us. Mommy has missed you all day long......

My whole body feels broken and I just wish I could go and hide and come back out after this weekend. However, I know you would not want me to do that. You are wanting me to remind others how thankful we are for you this Thanksgiving and maybe tell others that do not know you about what a fighter you were and maybe even show off your pictures. You know your Mommy is good at doing that. I am so proud of all three of my Boys.

No matter what kind of year we have had and no matter how much I ache for you I will always give thanks for you, Landry James and I will always praise the One that chose me to carry you.


Happy First Thanksgiving in Heaven, Landry


Love you always and forever,

Mommy

.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Precious post. Praying for you always. Hugs my friend!

Kelly said...

Once again the tears are rolling and my heart is broken for you Holly. What a beautiful post. We must somehow find it within ourselves to give thanks, even when it feels like we can't. Love you sweet lady!