Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick Or Treat

Last night we hit the streets with several of our good friends for some Trick or Treating. Ryan's school puts on a big Fall Festival every year for Halloween, so of course Ryan was not with us for Trick or Treating, and that did not help my heart. I am so proud of Ryan and all he does for his school distinct but it is hard not having him around at times, and last night was one of those nights. I was thankful for are wonderful friends whom I have leaned on so much during the past couple of months and of course my sweet boy, Tyler for helping my heart.
I loved seeing all of the little ones faces as they ran from house to house to get candy...... JOY. Amelia, Tyler, Hudson, Cinco, Keifer, and Lily.


My adorable Goddaughter, Zoe. I think I will always think of her as Landry's girlfriend.

Precious Sydney.
How I love Sadie. She did not want to take a picture when we took one of all the big kids together so I had to get one her by herself.



Getting Candy from some of our favorite Neighbors.


My favorite picture. So done with all this.......

Last night was sweet for so many people but it was bittersweet for me.








1 comment:

Sarah Erwin said...

Holidays are certainly bittersweet. Blessings sweet friend!