Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Yesterday afternoon Tyler's School held a Thanksgiving Feast (I LOVE this school). I have been so impressed with Ty and all that he is learning. He only goes three days a week in the Morning but he has changed and learned so much during the few months he has been there. Yesterday was a school wide Feast and I felt truly blessed to be able to attend and help set up and serve.
Of course Tyler looked like a sad little Pilgrim...... This face is such a blessing. Ty's place mat



Tyler brought home a feather that we had to decorate as a family. Tyler's is the 3rd one from the right. I brought out everything we had at home at let Tyler go to work. It was a perfect feather that represented him.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Week and that God's blessings surround you and yours.




1 comment:

Jen said...

Tyler is just precious!