Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

We were fortunate to spend Thanksgiving with some of my family this year. We went to Austin to my Aunt and Uncles House. We were surrounded by my parents, special Aunts, a very special Uncle, and Cousins. Tyler loved being around everyone.
I received so many special texts on Thursday from so many special friends that were thinking of us and remembering Landry. I broke down when we first there, but then my loving Dad loved on me and shared some loving words with me, so the rest of the afternoon was spent enjoying family that loves me, my family, and especially Landry. The Holiday's are going to be bittersweet this year. My beautiful Cousins: Claire, Lauren, and Caroline... we missed you Meghan.



I love my Mom and Dad so much.



My Dad with his Brother and Sister, John and Carol.





The cold weather hit while we were there. Ty enjoying football with his Poppy.
I love this face

Mom and Lauren

What a blessed day to remember how thankful we are for our family, friends, and especially Landry. My littlest never left my mind or heart.






1 comment:

Ryan said...

In case anyone wondered...I was there too. Though I'm not pictured or mentioned, I was lucky enough to be able to spend Thanksgiving with Holly's aunts, uncle, and cousins as well!