Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LOVE

When we lost Landry I felt so alone and that no one would be able to fully understand what we are going through. However, through my blog and other blogs I have found some of the most amazing and inspiring women that have walked down this road before and others that are currently walking down the road along side me. I am blessed and blown away daily by the love, peace, hope, and joy these women bring to me every single day.

MaryBeth lost her second little girl, Reese on August 24th: http://www.runningwithreese.com/

MaryBeth has a little girl, Riley that is 2 years old and she sent Tyler a sweet note...... I know these two will hit it off when they have the opportunity to meet (I wish Seattle was not so far). I am inspired by MaryBeth because she chose to run in the Seattle Half Marathon last Sunday for Reese and all the other precious Angels..... our precious Landry James was one of those Angels and she had his name on the back of her shirt. All of the money that was raised will benefit Molly's Bears. Please click on Running With Reese to learn more about this wonderful organization.
Precious, Riley

Blown away by love when I saw this picture. Thank you, Thank you!

There was also a Balloon Release and I love this beautiful balloon

Words will never be able to express how thankful I am for God bringing: Andrea, MaryBeth, Sarah, Kelly, Erin, and Chelsea in to my life. I know we have never met but I feel like I have known you for years. Your love encourages me daily. Thank you for being a blessing to me and my family.




2 comments:

Jen said...

Holly- I praise God for connecting all these women and will be praying for all of you as you minister to each other. What a true blessing- God is GOOD! love you sweet friend!

Kelly said...

We so love you Holly! You are an amazing woman and I am blessed to walk this hard road with you. I am so looking forward to February when I can hug you like I've wanted to for so long!