Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Missing You


There is nothing special about today but the only thing I know is that I am missing you. I went for a walk while your Big Brother rode his bike along a beautiful walking trail this Morning. I saw God's beauty every where during that walk, but I was missing you and I longed to be pushing the double jogging stroller we bought in our anticipation of you.

Later this afternoon Tyler was outside playing ball with your Poppy and I wanted you to be there with them. I wanted Poppy to be holding you while Tyler threw the ball and ran the bases. I went to a meeting tonight and as I drove away I wanted you to be inside enjoying a fun boys night with your Daddy and Brother.

It does not take a special day to remember you or miss you. Your Mommy misses you and longs for you everyday. Thank you for being my littlest

4 comments:

Jen said...

what a sweet post, Holly. Your love for Landry and Tyler is so evident always. Thank you for sharing your heart. Praying for you!

Ghee and Poppy said...

Read your post again--sure sounded like a very special day. Landry is right here with all of us; in our hearts and thoughts. Continue to endure and keep repeating: This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! We love you! ! !

Sarah Erwin said...

You are right, it doesn't have to be a "birthday" or holiday to miss our babies. Landry is always missed. <3 love you!

Paige said...

Just hopped over from Sarah's blog- and read about your precious Landry. I lost my first (and only at the time) daughter at 36 weeks in May of 2008. I know your heart- I will be lifting you up in prayer on a day where you are especially just missing your boy. So thankful for the beautiful pictures you have of him!