Friday, December 3, 2010

ACU

Last Saturday we headed to Abilene so we could cheer on Ryan's Alma Matter..... Abilene Christian in a play off football game,they lost but Tyler had a blast at the game and he loved seeing his Nana and Papa, plus his Aunt Sherri, Uncle Stan and his Cousins; Justin, Shay,Kassidy,and Shay.It was a fun filled Saturday and I loved watching Ty light up with all fun things that were going on right around him. I must say that Tyler's favorite part was the bounce house. He loved every minute of it........













I am still in shock that this post happened a week ago. We had a crazy week and Ryan worked late 3 nights so some of our days were very long. We did have a fun week with friends and I made it to the gym 3 times!! It has also been the week of Christmas parties. I had one on Tuesday and Tonight. Tomorrow is Ryan's last class of the fall at A & M... I have a big smile on my face. Tomorrow night our Supper Club is hosting a huge Christmas party.....big weekend with Santa, Birthday Party, and two Christmas parties. We have a family book exchange/Christmas gathering on Sunday....yes, Ryan we are going. :)
We have had a week with a lot of joy and I hope our weekend will hold the same.







2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Where were bouncy castles when we were kids? ;) This is random, but I love the purple color that is all over these pictures - makes it so bright and cheery. Or maybe it's that bright sunshine that we NEVER see in December in Seattle. I'm squinting just looking at these pictures. :) Hope you have a blessed weekend, my friend.

Jen said...

Great pics! Love Ty's smile in all of these :)