Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Love Of A Child

I received this beautiful email today from my close friend, Jen and attached was this special picture that her sweet little girl, Avery drew for me. I had tears rolling down my face when I saw this.
Avery has such a big heart and she truly has a compassion for others. I love Avery's heart so much. Below is the conversation Jen had with Avery. Thank you so much Jen for your friendship and please tell Avery how much I appreciate her special drawings.
(Avery was going to town creating drawings this evening. I asked who they were for and she said "Mrs. Holly I just love drawing pictures for her. How do you spell Landry, Mom?" Next thing I knew she showed me this one.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

tears again... can't wait to bring the actual picture to you!
I read your email back to Avery today and she wanted to see pictures of Landry- so we went to your blog. "He's so cute and perfect, Mommy. Why only 2 days?"... I didn't have a good answer for the inquiring mind of a 4 year old. Then she reminded me that "Landry is with Jesus and that is the best place of all"... oh to be a child again!!