Saturday, December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree

This year we decided to start a new Christmas Tradition..... We decided to get get a second tree and make it a real Christmas Tree. I was so excited about that thought because I have so many wonderful childhood memories of picking out Christmas Trees with my family and I love the smell. Tyler had a blast at the Christmas Tree farm running in between all the trees. It made my heart happy watching him squeal in delight. Tyler also had a great time helping Ryan unload the tree and he even got his saw to help Ryan saw the trunk. I loved the way our trees turned out this year and I think that this is one tradition that we will hold on to. I have decided that any little that brings us joy, peace, and hope this Christmas is worth it.







No comments: