Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Doing The Most Good

Last Friday I fulfilled one of my life long dreams. I rang the the bell for the Salvation Army at our Mall and I took Tyler with me. I think it is so important to instill voluntarism and giving to those less fortunate than us at a young age. I was so excited when I found out one of the Junior League's volunteer projects for December was bell ringing.... I knew right then that I would take Tyler and he had the best time. He lasted over a hour so that even better. But then again who would not want to give to this Boy. I will say the money really started coming in when he put on the Apron. He would always say Thank you and Merry Christmas. I was one proud Mommy that afternoon. Thank you, Tyler for volunteering with me. I had a blessed time with you. I love you my biggest.






Ty's Ghee and Daddy also game to visit... Ryan got Tyler at the tail end when he was done.








2 comments:

samskat said...

Holly, that is so sweet!!! He is precious in that apron.

-Katherine

Jen said...

love these pictures. You are such wonderful volunteer and Tyler is so lucky to learn the true meaning of service from you.
- Avery saw these pictures this afternoon and I was in big trouble that we did not do this! Hopefully JLBC will do this again next year and you will have at least 1 stationed covered :)