Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree


My favorite part of our tree this year. I love being able to see both of my boys shining bright at night.
Today was non stop errands for us. I am trying so hard to get in the spirit of everything this year but I am really struggling...... I remember our fist Christmas with Tyler and how everything was so special and fun and this year I long to have that special and fun feeling back. I have learned to see Christmas through Tyler's eyes these days... However, honestly sometimes that is hard for me.
Well, I am off to make Sandwiches for Tyler's school party tomorrow. It is last day of School for Ryan and Tyler. I can get excited about that!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

love, love, love those ornaments! Perfect!!! praying for your heart sweet friend. HUGS

Mary Beth said...

They are both so beautiful. You're in my heart.

Sarah Erwin said...

Such handsome boys. These ornaments are beautiful!