Thursday, December 30, 2010

Joy

Last week leading up to Christmas was filled with so much joy for Tyler and non stop fun. We packed so much in to our days but it was all worth it to see and hear Tyler overflowing with so much joy.
There were bounce houses, cookie decorating contest, parks, cousins to play with, running around outside, and falling in to Nana and Papa's pool while riding his bike (yes you read that right). Tyler rode his bike in to the deep end of pool. Ryan ran and jumped in after him so he was only in the water for about 10 seconds.... I really can't handle any more scares..... Tyler is cute because every time he talks about falling in the pool he also states that Daddy saved him... I think God had a lot to do with it, too. The only thing that did not survive the jump in the pool was Ryan's phone.
So thankful for Tyler's smile and laughter. No matter how much my heart aches Tyler can also manage to bring a smile to my face.


Cousins: Caleb, Ty, Josh, and Jacob (several faces missing)



More Cousins: Kassidy, Shay, Callie, Caleb, Josh, Tyler, and Jake (missing one cousin)
Nana and Ty






3 comments:

Kelly said...

This made me smile. Thanks Holly!

Mary Beth said...

He is so cute! I love the sweet innocent joy of kids. Living for each day and to the fullest!

p.s. Scary pool story! Glad he's ok.

Lauren said...

precious pics! holy moly mark told me about tyler falling in the pool and my heart sank to my feet! Sad we didn't get to hang out at the park today, madison slept and slept!