Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tacky Christmas

Last night I attended a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party at the Second Hand Rose to help support the Fall Provisional Junior League Class. They hosted a "Tis The Season" sale and I even found some very inexpensive items so it was a wonderful night for me and the Junior League.
What a wonderful group of women that all have a a big heart for volunteering and giving back to our community. Tonight we head to a Christmas Party that we are helping host so it has been a full day with decorating and getting ready. It is a cocktail party so I am really kind of excited about dressing up. My heart has really been light most of the day so I hope that tonight will bring us joy as we gather with amazing friends.... hopefully, Ryan will get home from class in time.

No comments: