Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Wish


We are leaving tomorrow to go and spend a few days with Ryan's family for Christmas and we will be back home on Christmas Eve.
We have had two of Tyler's cousins in town since yesterday and we have loved every minute of it. It has made me long for Landry so much but I have loved all the laughter, whining, mess, bedtime stories, and playing non stop. I know what my Christmas wish is. I have tons of pictures and posts so maybe I will catch up while we are gone...
I told Ryan early this evening that I wanted to go check on Landry and wish him a Merry Christmas. I go an see Landry every other day and sometimes more so it breaks my heart that I will not be able to see him.. especially on Christmas Eve his 5 month Birthday. Ryan said he wanted to go with me so we loaded the 3 boys up. I know none of them really understand because they kept asking if they would get to see Landry when they get back to our house..... The boys ran around the empty yard behind us and then went to play in the truck....
I stood over Landry the whole time and cleaned up his area... and then Ryan wrapped his arms around me and we wept together.... it was so beautiful and much needed. I love you, Ryan. Merry first Christmas in Heaven, Landry. This hurts.....

5 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh honey!! I know your heart is hurting!! Even in this situation I hope you have the most wonderful Christmas! Kendall, Connor & I will be more than happy to go visit Landry on Christmas Eve since you can't! I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time with family!!! Love you much!! xoxoxo

Sarah Erwin said...

I love you

Jen said...

HUGS sweet friend. Praying for your heart.

Kelly said...

I can't wait to hug you sweet girl. I wish it didn't hurt so much. I love you.

Lisa said...

It does hurt more than I ever knew possible. We can get through this - we have already been through so much.

I have the same Christmas wish I think.