Friday, January 14, 2011

HOPE


The word Hope has become a daily part of my vocabulary for the past five and 1/2 months. As many of you know I am a part of special Moms group and we all have one thing in common. We have babies in Heaven. I am so thankful for each and everyone of these ladies who inspire and encourage me daily. In 3 weeks I will be in the presence of these wonderful Moms.
I can't tell you how much it helps knowing that I am not alone on this journey. I love you all so much. I hate that we had to meet under these circumstances but I am so thankful that our paths crossed when they did because I have changed because of you and our special friendships. I know it will be a wonderful weekend filled with God's Love.
I am still not sure what I am thinking about MaryBeth inspiring us to start running...what about walking. :) My running shoes will be packed and I will run my heart out next to my Hope Mommies.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

My running shoes are the first thing going in my bag! I can't wait to hug you sweet friend! You are a true blessing to my life and I love you so much. You have forever changed my life.

Mary Beth said...

Yay!!! I love that everyone is running and it inspires me every time I want to just say "I'll run tomorrow." I am SO excited to finally hug each and every one of you!

Sarah Erwin said...

Haha!!
That last part is hilarious. I'm still not so sure my self. Why couldn't MB have just ran a 5K? ;)

Sarah Erwin said...

On the serious side...I wouldn't be here today without my HM friends. I can't wait to squeal and hug all of you!

Holly Steele said...

Oh, there will be a lot squeals!!

Erin Cushman said...

y'all are all so cute. :) i'm excited to meet ya'll SOON!

Lisa said...

Hope is also a common word in my vocabulary lately! I even describe my moods as "having hope" or "hopeless." Just completely describes how I feel!