Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kindermusik

Tyler started his first Kindermusik class on Tuesday at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor. This is where I graduated from College and I spent a lot of time in Presser Hall so I had to get a picture of Tyler in front it.
Tyler was very excited about walking in and then he got a little apprehensive when we walked in to the room because he thought I was going to leave him. I did have to leave him in that room for a a little bit but the parents just sit right out side the door. Tyler cried when I left because it was a new place and that is usually what he does but then I heard some drums and the music come on..... after that there was a bunch of squeals and noise. I knew he would love it. For the last minutes of class we were able to go in and do a few activities and songs with them.... I loved it just as much as Tyler did. It also helped that we both had friends in class. Tyler brought home a back back pack filled with a CD and a instrument. We have been practicing and listening to the CD non stop since Tuesday. Thank you Ghee and Poppy for a wonderful Christmas Gift. I know Tyler is going to have a great semester. I think I will, too.



Tyler showing off his back pack and then of course I had to get a picture with his buddy, Luke.





1 comment:

Ryan said...

There is nothing like hearing the happy "sequels" of children!