Monday, January 24, 2011

6 months ago


Six months ago on this day my water broke and Ryan and I were about to become parents all over again. I would finally get to see the face I had been dreaming about for the past 9 months. Today I am left wondering what your face would look like, what kind of smile you would have, wondering what your laughter would sound like, and if you you would be a pro at sitting up by yourself.

6 month after you were born I am left wondering about what and who you would be.

Today my arms and heart ache and long to have the most beautiful brown eyed boy I had ever seen with us once again.

Landry James, I loved carrying you and giving birth to you. You were absolutely beautiful and amazing the first time we heard your cry and saw your face. We will love you always and forever. I know there are so many more words to say but I will end with thanking God for choosing me to be Landry's Mommy.


" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm: 139: 13,14

2 comments:

Jen said...

beautifully written. Praying for your heart and arms today. love you dear friend!

Mary Beth said...

Thought about you and Landry all day.