Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Speechless

Today we went back for the first time to the place that changed our lives and hearts forever....... We went back the NICU at Scott and White Hospital where the Junior League of Bell County donated a neonatal Crib in loving memory of our precious, Landry James. I have pictures from our wonderful memorial service and so much to share but I am left speechless tonight. I was amazed and completely blown away by the outpouring of love and support from our family but especially our wonderful friends and community members. We had a room full of faces with their arms outstretched as they loved on us and offered their support just like they all did 5 months ago. WOW... is all I can. God truly has truly blessed our family and made realize what an amazing impact that Landry made in our lives but the lives of others. Half of our close Friends did not have a opportunity to meet Landry but he still changed so many lives and hearts. I am one proud Mommy tonight
Let me let everything soak in and let me process all of this and then I will be back to talk about a day that I will never forget.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It was beautiful and perfect. You, Ryan, your parents- so strong and so gracious. So glad I could share that time with you. Landry truly is impacting lives for good. hugs sweet friend!