Monday, January 3, 2011

Numb

I am going to do my best to catch up on my blog this week. I have so much to post and a lot to say but nothing has been coming out when I sit down to write...
Christmas still needs to be talked and I thought I would be ready to write about since I was dreading it and was a little thankful when it was over but I can't seem to write about it.
The past two weeks have been filled with lots of tears, lots of hugs, empty and aching arms as we marked another month with out Landry, two balloon releases for our littlest, and a complete feeling of numbness at times.... not to mention a New Year. All of these feelings and events have left me feeling a little empty...... right now it just hurts.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I know there are no words to say. Just know that I love you sweet friend and you are in my prayers.

Mary Beth said...

Can't wait to hug you! Only a few weeks! :)

Jen said...

Praying for your heart sweet friend!