Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Run Like The Wind




Tyler loves to pretend that our dogs are characters from Toy Story. Copper is usually Bullseye and the other day he put his Woody doll on Cooper and shouted. "Run like the wind Bulls Eye". Abbie occasionally is the Dr. Evil Pork chop.... It puts a smile on my face knowing that Tyler loves and adores our dogs just as much as we do and I am also thankful that the dogs love and adore him. I always wonder what Landry would have thought of our two dogs...
This post made me realize that we may watch Toy Story a little too much.... :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I recognize that potty!! Ours hasn't seen much use lately, I'm hoping that comes very soon....

Mary Beth said...

So cute! Riley loves to play with our dog too....or I should say torture him. :) Love all these pics of Tyler!

Holly Steele said...

Lisa,

We started the potty training process a month before Landry was born... he was doing really well, except for some minor poop issues (pooping in the potty was the harderst part for Tyler) However, after Landry went to Heaven Tyler regressed on potty training. It was really bad there for a while but he finally is back on track... I hope.:) You forget how much stress this is for the little ones since they don't fully understand what happened, but Tyler knew something was missing. :(