Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Single Rose

I brought the rose home and put it in some water and put it by our washer and dryer. I will love doing laundry today because of this special gift.


I commented last week on one of my blogs that someone went and put a red carnation on Landry's grave site. Well, I went back yesterday and I noticed a beautiful yellow rose. I spotted it as I walking to Landry's site and my heart leapt. Tears immediately filled my eyes as I was humbled that someone was remembering our littlest. Seeing that rose and carnation are a reminder that their are dear friends that are still remembering and loving Landry. I don't know who you all are but I love you and Thank you for bringing Landry and us such a special gift that we will never forget.
Today I went back so I could take a picture. I have decided that every time Landry receives a special gift on his grave site I will start a gallery for them. Each post will be titled Landry's Remembrance Gallery.... I might think of a better name between now and then. :) I have noticed this done on other sites from Mom's who have lost babies and I truly love it.
Thank you, Thank you. Today has reminded how blessed I am to have a special boy that has touched so many lives. I love you Landry James and the special gift you have brought to our life and the lives of others.

No comments: