Monday, January 31, 2011

AJLI






I left on Wednesday afternoon with my President Elect and good friend, Pam for New Orleans. I had the privilege of attending The Association of Junior Leagues International Winter Leadership conference. The trip was fun, exhausting, powerful, and meaningful... those are just a few of the words to describe my trip. I will be posting and sharing more later but since my guest blogger did not follow through while I was gone... I thought I better post something soon. :) I love Ryan, for taking such good care of our biggest. I also need to say a big thanks to Ghee and Poppy for also loving and playing with Ty while I was gone. I truly appreciate your excitement and support during this new adventure with the Junior League. It is going to be a journey of growth and hope as I learn more about this wonderful organization and seek ways of bringing what I learn back to our amazing community. Thank you, Thank you.

No comments: