Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holden Uganda


I really want to go to Uganda and see these faces and get a picture with them in front of Landry's Well and all the other life-saving Wells, with beautiful names of Hope Babies on them.
On Monday I logged on to Facebook to see these beautiful faces getting water from a Well that has Landry's name on it. I was over come with tears because I hate that there has to be a Holden Uganda and so many Wells with babies names that were only apart of this world for such a short a time but then there were tears knowing that all of these Wells are going to save so many lives.
I love knowing that so many children are going to get water from Landry's Well everyday. Oh, Landry has not only made a impact at home but all over the world. Our Landry James is changing and saving so many lives. That to me is the most beautiful gift that anyone could give. I am smiling as I am typing this because I carried and brought this precious gift in to the world. Landry, you are touching so many lives. We are so proud of you. You are doing so much good and I am amazed to hear how others have changed because of you.
Thank you, Thank you Holden Uganda and Sarah and Chet Erwin for giving our Littlest such a precious gift. Sarah and Chet lost their first born, Holden Newell on August 28, 2010. Holden was born sleeping. I have had the opportunity to get to know Sarah and she is a true blessing. I love that I will be in her presence in 2 weeks. It will be a special reunion with Sarah, and so many other Hope Mommies.
If you want to learn more about Holden Uganda please click here. holdenuganda@blogspot.com



No comments: