Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Balloon

This picture has nothing to do with my post but this picture makes me smile and Ryan pointed out to me that it has been a while since I had pictures of Tyler... I do love these boys so much.
We were at the grocery store today and on our way out the door one of the checkers gave Tyler a balloon. Usually he loves getting balloons from HEB because of the sucker attached to the bottom. However, this one did not have one. As we were pushing our cart out to the car to load up the groceries, Tyler said he did not want his balloon. I asked him if he wanted to send it to Heaven and he loved that idea. So we stood by our car and watched the white balloon float up in the sky. Ty looked at me and said "It is going to see Landry." I love our biggest and his sweet heart and how balloons have become apart of our healing process.
I am so excited Tyler is starting Kindrmusik today. He was supposed to start last Tuesday but he was sick. I hope he loves it. Music has always been a big part of my life and I love sharing that passion with Tyler. I hope he likes it.. I know I will. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

sweet boy... he did so great today at music. So fun being in class with you both!