Friday, January 21, 2011

Doughnuts For Dads

This Morning Tyler's school hosted a Doughnuts for Dads. As soon as I heard about this event I contacted Ryan to make sure he could be there for a fun Morning with Tyler. We have been talking about this Morning all week and Tyler loved telling everyone that his Daddy was going to take him to school. This Morning was a first for Ryan.... due to Ryan's work schedule he can never take Tyler to school.
I loaded my two boys up and sent them on their way why I got ready to hit the gym. I called Ryan later in the Morning to see how everything went and he said that Tyler had a lot of fun but when it came time for Ryan to leave, our biggest was in tears. Ryan told me that it really broke his heart and that he was in tears, too. I love those boys.
Thank you Ryan for spending the Morning with Tyler at school. I know he loved it just as much as you did.
I love this picture that was taken at the school. The following two were taken at home getting all ready to go to school and work.

Ryan goes back to A&M tomorrow for his first class of the Spring Semester. I really got used to our family Saturdays. Thankfully, we have a Birthday tomorrow afternoon so I bet we will stay busy.








1 comment:

Jen said...

precious! love the pictures!