Friday, June 24, 2011

11 Months

It has been 11 months since I first got a glimpse of this beautiful face. At the moment when I first held you I did not know that I would only 43 hours with you. I am missing everything about this face today. I am still in awe of our Landry, and the fighter that he was. Landry has shaped me in to the person I am today, and he has changed the lives of so many individuals, and for that I am blessed and grateful to be called Landry's Mommy.
July will be here before we know it, and I have found myself weepy when I think about. There are many nights that I find myself in tears about what our July should hold, and how incredibly different it will be. As I have learned through out this journey, God is going to carry us through July just like He has done these past 11 months. We are never alone and that gives me hope.
I will love you always and forever, Landry James Steele. You will always be our littlest.

2 comments:

Jen said...

beautiful. I am praying for your heart and arms today. I love you dear friend!

Cindy said...

Praying for you, sweet Holly.