Tuesday, June 14, 2011

21 Weeks

I have seen this done on a few of my friend's blogs and I feel it is time to (my heart is ready, too) keep track of Georgia Kate and how she's growing. I really wish that I would have done something like this for the Boy's, but it is not too late to start now so here I go.

How far along? 21 weeks and counting
Heartbeat? I heard the heartbeat again today at it was at 154bpm. I love hearing a strong and fast heartbeat. It has truly become the most beautiful sound the past few months.
Total weight gain/loss? I am not a fan of writing about my weight, but I have gained 6 pounds. We will see if I keep this line the further we go. :)
Maternity Clothes? I have a pair of maternity pants that I wear, but other than that I can still wear my shorts, and most tops.
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Sleep? I am still sleeping ok... I do have to get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, but I did that a lot before I was pregnant!
Best Moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat today. Tomorrow, we are heading to Austin to begin our search for Baby Bedding, so I know that will be a special moment as well.
Movement? I have just started feeling Georgia Kate move more and more everyday, and those truly are the greatest moments. I treasured those little kicks with Tyler and Landry, and now I am doing the same with their little sister.
Food cravings? I really do not crave that many things with this pregnancy... well, I do love sour candy. :)
Gender? Tickled Pink!
Labor Signs? Thankfully none to mention
Belly Belly in or out? Still in.
What I miss? Our Littlest, but Landry and his Legacy have led us to this moment, and if it wasn't for him we would not be writing, hoping, and praying for this third blessing, our daughter.
What I am looking forward to? Feeling Georgia Kate move and kick even more, and another healthy sonogram and another glimpse of our little girl on August 19.
Milestones?I know I mention our Doctor a lot but he is truly the best around. We talked for a while this afternoon, and he mentioned my growth in relation to my anxiety and fear, and since our first conversation in February he has been amazed by my growth. That comment truly touched my heart, and I can honestly say the further along we progress the more at peace I become. It is still a day to day focus, but it is working.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad you are doing this!!! So fun to keep track! Tyler, Landry & Georgia Kate are so blessed to have you as their Mom!!!