Thursday, June 2, 2011

Overload

June 1st marked the official switch date with placements in the Junior League. I think I mentioned in a previous post how my life is probably going to become a little more hectic with the title of President Elect, boy was I right. My email inbox has doubled, I have already been to two meetings this week (last night and tonight) and today I feel like I have been on the computer all day with updating documents, creating calendars, and writing letters. I guess I can never complain about not knowing what is going on our league... I love this and I have already see some amazing changes that are taking place and I love being apart it, and I know we are destined for greatness this year if we keep up with all of this hard work. Sure I have my work cut out for me, but I am anxious to see the growth this position brings to me and my life, also knowing that I have a future Junior League member on the way makes me want to work and strive for absolute greatness. Those words just brought a smile to my face.....
Each new year is about moving forward and refocusing our goals and priorities and I have no doubt in my mind with the women that have dedicated themselves to our league again this year that we will reach our goals and many more.
However, tonight I am going to step away from the computer and I will pick up again tomorrow.

No comments: