Monday, June 27, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

On Friday evening one of Tyler's dreams came true. We headed to Arlington for a Texas Ranger Baseball game, which turned in to a Baseball weekend for our family. My Cousin, Josh Frasier is the Bull Pen Catcher for the Rangers, and treated us to a weekend of Baseball. I will just say that we received the absolute royal treatment, and I felt like a celebrity. My Aunt and Uncle, and another Cousin joined us, along with my parents and it was truly an amazing weekend filled with so many special memories.
Mike, Mary Grace, and Josh made sure that Tyler had the experience of a lifetime, and boy did he ever. Ty was very spoiled, but then again I think we all were. Tyler's whole face lit up from the moment we got to the stadium until the night came to a end.
We got special parking and entered the door where all the players enter when they arrive (underground). We sat where all the team members family sits, and were able to eat at a restaurant overlooking the stadium on Friday night. I will be the first to admit that I am not a huge baseball fan, but when you get VIP treatment it is hard not to become a fan!
We took so many pictures that I am going to split my posts up, so I do not have a complete picture overload.
Ready for some baseball.

My Cousin, Josh. We are so proud of him.

Dirk Nowitzki, from the Dallas Mavericks threw out the first pitch.

More pictures, of Josh. Ty got to stand close to the railing and wave, and watch Josh warm up. Ty loved that.My Uncle, took Ty and I shopping once we got to the Ball Park and loaded us up with Ranger gear. Check out this Cutie in the Team's Jersey. We love Team Frasier


There was everything you could dream of at the Stadium, even a kids baseball area. We walked around it on Friday night, but we were too late to play games, so we came and hit it hard on Saturday afternoon for our 2nd game.

You can't go to a baseball game and not eat Cotton Candy. What better way to watch the Rangers Win!



After the game, Tyler was in complete awe when we were able to go out on the field. Ty was in his element. A dug out and bases, and a extra special treat that is coming in the next post..... what more could our baseball lover little boy want.

Above the entrance of the dug out, they have a horseshoe symbol. I loved that.

Walking down to enter on to the Field. My Mom is behind me, and Mike and Mary Grace are next to Ryan. My Dad took the picture. The next two pictures our my Boy's in the Dug Out.



Tyler checked it all out. He did comment on the mess they made. :)


Pointing to the starting line up.Making a call.



These are just some of our memories from Friday night. Stay tuned for more pictures of our amazing Texas Ranger Weekend.






























No comments: