Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Daddy to one of the greatest Daddy's around. Ryan thank you for being such a wonderful and loving Husband and Father. This year has truly been a hard year for our family, but your strength has encouraged and inspired me, I know there were times when you were falling apart inside, but you have always remained so strong on the outside. It takes someone very special to be the father to a precious boy on earth, and even more special to be the Father of a precious boy in Heaven. Thank you for loving our boys, and for already loving our little girl, our third blessing. We love you, Daddy.
Ryan and I are also blessed to have wonderful Father's who are now being wonderful Grandfather's. I am so blessed to have so many amazing Godly Men in my life.


No comments: