Saturday, June 4, 2011

If Not For Landry

As most of you know from reading my blog I have struggled with a lot pf anxiety, replacement issues, and just concerns with this pregnancy. If you really think about it, I feel most of these issues are normal considering what happened with our Landry, and how unexpected everything was.
However, this week was really a good week in terms of feeling peace and I have really learned that the peace comes when I give all of my issues over to God. Sure, I may still focus on today, but I think that is what God has shone me through Landry. My favorite verse during this year has been:

Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I also believe that Landry has already met his little sister, and he knew that he was going to have a little sister before all of us. What a lucky little boy, and I know that both of our boys are going to make great Big Brothers. This week I have clung to the hope that if it was not for Landry we may not be welcoming our 3rd blessing, Georgia Kathryn (we will call her Georgia Kate).

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the name yall have picked out!So pretty.

Jen said...

Beautiful post! And I love the name too :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful name Holly! I love your sweet heart.

Nicole said...

I love her name, it's perfect! Thinking of you :)

Sarah Erwin said...

I LOVE Georgia Kate! :)