Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Special Moments

Tyler and I spent our Morning playing at our Mall play area with some friends. It was nice to be indoors, because it is already really hot here.
On our way home we drove by Scott and White Hospital, which our hospital is so huge you can see it from almost anywhere, and Tyler loves spotting it out and telling us that's where the Ambulances go (Ty adores all Emergency Vehicles). He will tell us that the Ambulanc is taking sick people to the Hospital. However, today was a little different when we drove right past S&W.

Ty: Mommy, that's where Landry was.
Me: Yes he was, that's where you went to see him.
Ty: What are all those cars doing there
Me: They must be visiting family or friends in the Hospital.
Ty: That is where I went to visit you, because I was missing you.
Me: I missed you, too.
Ty: Who got Landry, Mommy?
Me: God has Landry in Heaven.
Ty: Heaven is way up in the sky.
There is silence for a little bit.......
Ty: Mommy, I love Landry.
Me: Landry loves you so much, Tyler.

That was the end of our conversation about Landry but no matter how long they last, I will always adore them. I truly adore Tyler's innocence and his sweet, sweet spirit.
We have not really said a lot to Tyler about a new Baby, but if you ask him if he is having a Baby Sister, he will say yes. He has started shouting at my Belly: Hello, Georgia Kate. Tyler may not understand fully but he knows what he needs to know....Tyler loved talking to Landry when he was in my Belly, he would always shout, Wake Up, Landry. I cherish our Biggest and all of our special moments together.

4 comments:

Jen said...

sweet Tyler! I love his heart :)

Heather B. said...

So So sweet!!!!! Landry and Georgia are so lucky to have him as a big brother!!!!!

Ghee and Poppy said...

Amen!

Melissa said...

what a sweet heart that little boy has