Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fireworks







Friday night at Ranger Stadium, they hosted Firework Friday. Family members only were allowed on the field for this wonderful treat. Tyler loves Fireworks.... well, last year was the first time he saw them, but he was a fan then, and a even bigger fan this time around. The music and the amazing fireworks were spectacular. I truly think we picked the best game to attend because, the special perk of being related to a Texas Ranger did not just end with a tour of the field, dug out, and fireworks......
Our evening ended with a tour of the locker room (Boy's Only Allowed) and meeting some very famous baseball players. The only only name that comes to mind that Tyler, Ryan, and my Dad met is Josh Hamilton. I know there were others, but I did not know a lot of the players. I guess I should also mention that Nolan Ryan sat next to us during the Firework show. There were Baseball celebrities everywhere we looked.
Friday truly was amazing and we are so thankful to my family for putting this together. However, I kept telling my Aunt and Uncle that we may have ruined Ty, because I don't think we will ever be able to go to game with out all the perks ever again. However, I am kind of ok with that, too!
Family pictures, with our star of the evening... Josh Frasier. So blessed and thankful for my amazing family. It felt so wonderful to be with them all weekend.At first the only thing Tyler could do was stare at Josh when he met us on the field. I think Tyler was in awe of seeing a real baseball player.






































Our memories did not just end on Friday night. Stay tuned for our Saturday afternoon game. The one thing I can say about that game was that it was VERY hot.













No comments: