Sunday, August 29, 2010

Better Day


Today is new day! So many people keep telling me how strong I am and most of the time I feel like I am strong but then there are days and even some moments when I feel like I am barely holding on. But, I think it is normal to feel mad and sad and I don't see that as a weakness I see it as growth. I see my anger as a positive thing because it is strengthening my relationship with God and even Ryan. I continue to be amazed at how close Landry brought us together, and for that I am thankful.
Every Morning when I go and get Ty I say to him "This is the day the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it. " I know that God is our comfort and he knows the pain that I am feeling and he will in time mend my broken heart.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you are not too hard on yourself. And I'm really happy you're having a better day :) Praying for you! Would love to get together one morning when Ty's in school if you want :)