Sunday, August 15, 2010

Open House

Tonight we attended Ty's Open House at his new School. Ty was very excited about wearing his new back pack filled with all of his school supplies. Ty walked right in with us and he was excited about finding his classroom and meeting his new Teacher. We drilled him on the car ride about what was the name of his new School and What was the name of his new Teacher? Of course he was a little shy when we introduced ourselves to her, or it was because he spotted the activity/center area with all the fun trucks and trains and was ready to go play. That is just what he did after he found his name on the "circle" rug. After we met his teacher we walked around the school and found some of our friends and then we headed to a fish fry at the School.
I thought about Ty's first day for a while but then when we arrived at the school today my heart ached for Landry. I had been anticipating Ty's first day for several months but I had always pictured Landry being with us. Ty will be in school three days a week in the Morning and that was going to be my time with Landry. Now it will just be me trying to find ways to keep busy. My heart is longing for my littlest. That is all I can say right now........





1 comment:

Jen said...

We'll miss seeing Ty this year. I know he'll love his new school. Great pics of Ryan and Ty together. Praying for you daily!