Friday, August 27, 2010

Our Biggest

I feel that I have not mentioned our wonderful little boy that continues to bring so much joy to our life. One of Ty's favorite things to do these days are ride his big boy bike that he got for his Birthday. It took him some time to get used to it but last Saturday he figured it all out and now he has not stopped riding it. I praise God everyday for Ty and hug and hold him tight every chance that I get.
I have so many thoughts and emotions right now about our loss and how it has changed our life that sometimes I focus so much on getting that out that I forget to mention the little boy that is here on earth with us making us laugh and realize that there is a God and he will carry us through this time and fill us with hope again.Thank you for continuing to read our journey and all of your comments I love and appreciate them. This blog has become very therapeutic for me and I wish I had all the time the world to write.
I took Ty to School this Morning and he is still doing great, so that makes me proud. After drop off I went to see Landry and I just cried and really have not stopped. My tears just keep falling and my heart is hurting. My whole body aches to have Landry here with me. I was so excited about having a newborn and now my heart and arms are left empty.











2 comments:

Jen said...

What a big boy! Luke loves his big boy bike too. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. I am praying for your aching heart and empty arms. I've said many times- I can't imagine your loss. Praying daily for strength and comfort.

Margaret said...

Way to go TY!!! Clark loves his new friend "Tyler". I am praying for you. You have every right to shed your tears, it is all still so new. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are having and think about you daily. If I could take some of your pain away I would. HUGS