Monday, August 30, 2010

A Good Distraction

As I mentioned earlier Ryan's Sister, Shana cam in to town on Friday with her two kids Callie and Caleb. Ty loved playing with his cousins and we sure did have fun swimming, riding bikes, and playing at the park. Ty and Caleb were not ready to say good-bye on Sunday so we asked Caleb if he wanted to spend a couple of days with us. Caleb has been a distraction for us and I know Ty has been having blast. It will be hard to say good-bye tomorrow afternoon. We will have to have our Cousins come stay with us more often.
Ty still headed to School this Morning and Caleb spent the Morning playing with Ty's trains so I could sit and talk to my good friend, Kassie. We had Starbucks and just talked. God always seems to know what we need.













1 comment:

Linda said...

I think Shana would let him come anytime...and jacob is going to be jealous...he talks about coming to see Ty