Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hustle

I broke down with Ryan when he got home last night and Ryan decided that Ty needed some "Daddy time" since Ty has really only seen Ryan for five minutes first thing in the Morning since Monday. Therefore, we ventured to Westphalia this Morning to watch watch Daddy and Mr. Mark coach Football practice (Ryan wears several hats at Westphalia). As soon as I got Ty out of the car he ran toward the field shouting "My Daddy, My Daddy". Ty was so excited and at first it was a challenge to keep him off the field but he finally stood on on the sideline and shouted "hustle, hustle". He always wanted to wear Ryan's whistle. This Morning was so good for the both us. We both had a much better day today so I think we both needed some Daddy time to make everything feel a little better.

Tomorrow Morning is a big Morning for Tyler because it marks the first day of school at his new school in the Young Learners Class. We have our uniform all ready and we said big prayers for a blessed Morning for both of us and a wonderful year! My heart still aches that Landry will not be going with me tomorrow to drop Ty off, but he will be in my heart and I know that God will be holding in the palm off his hand tomorrow during drop off. I just pray that day has a great day and adjusts to his new school smoothly.














No comments: