Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gone Too Soon





One month ago today Landry James went to Heaven. This Morning my whole body aches for that sweet boy and I can't stop crying. I wish I could go to Heaven and bring him back. I hate the thought that I will never get to see all of his firts. I am still blown away by how much this one little boy impacted our life and the life of others in such a short time.
Landry passed away on Tyler's 3rd Birthday. However, I see it as Joy mixed with sorrow. Looking in to Tyler's face everday brings me complete joy and for that I am thankful.

3 comments:

Jen said...

My heart aches for you and your family, Holly. These pictures are beautiful. I will pray continually for you today. If there is anything I can do, please email or call. I know you are very blessed to be surrounded by your close friends. I am praying for those women as well as they comfort you during this time.

The Curtis Crew said...

Holly, I'm so glad you have these beautiful pictures. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I can't even imagine. I will pray that you continue to feel comforted and when you are feeling weak, Ryan is feeling strong, and vice versa. I know your many friends love you dearly and will help you get through this process of grief. Continuing to pray for you and your precious family!

Unknown said...

With love and hugs. *smile* Still praying for you...