Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teacher's Pet

Yesterday marked the First Day of school for Ryan so Sunday he had a lot of last minute work that needed to get done at work. Therefore, I thought it would be nice to tag along and help Ryan with his work! Ty was very excited about going to Daddy's School, too. Ever since Ryan and I started dating I would always help him prepare for his day. Ryan is teaching two classes this year (like I stated in an earlier post Ryan has a lot of jobs in Westphalia). So the majority of our afternoon was spent getting his classroom ready. There happened to be an empty room for him this year. Now Ryan has a classroom and an office! I was in the charge of the bulletin board and keeping Ty from destroying things.
I think Ty's favorite part was playing with his friend Madison (she was up there helping her Daddy prepare for his first day of teaching) and petting the Chinchilla in Mr. Vaught's classroom. We had a great time being together as a family and I certainly felt a since of peace while we were there. I treasure my family so much and certainly feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys.
My Prayer is that Ryan has a wonderful year and achieves all the success that he deserves! I know yesterday and today were hard for Ryan and I am thankful for the afternoon phone call I received from him yesterday afternoon. I broke down in tears when Ryan told me he was having a hard day and missing our littlest. Thank you Ryan for calling me yesterday and I am so thankful we could talk if only for a few minutes. You are best and I love you always and forever.







1 comment:

Jen said...

Ty is so cute! You can see just how much he loves his Daddy! I'm glad you were able to spend this time together.