Friday, August 27, 2010

One Month

Tuesday marked Landry's one month Birthday so we decided to get one balloon to release at Landry's grave site. We released 43 balloons (the number of hours that Landry with us) at Landry's burial. It was so beautiful and it is a way that we can involve Ty, so we will get a balloon for every month to release in honor of Landry. The night was perfect because we shared it with my parents. What a wonderful blessing to have my parents close and that they understand my pain is even more precious to me.
Of course I could not leave the Card and Party store with out getting Landry his own personalized balloon that is still flying high.









3 comments:

Jen said...

How beautiful, Holly. I love that you are doing this every month for Landry. What a special thing to share with your family and sweet Ty. You are very loved and blessed. Praying!

The Armstrong Family said...

Wow! As I said in your email, this is such an amazing way to remember the life of your precious baby boy. Landry will certainly never be forgotten, as he had made more of an impact in his 43 hours of life than most people can in 43 years.

Unknown said...

Love the balloon idea! I hope that you and Tyler get to ride bikes in the cooler fall weather soon, too. Here's to Zoe's godparents! *smile*