Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Will Carry You

I found myself questing God today. I broke down this Morning at Bible Study because I want to know why God took my Brother and now my Son from me? I know it is not right for me to question God but sometimes the pain seems too much to handle. I found this song and video today written by Selah :www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2CnUtVY35o
The lyrics that keep going through my head right now state "I will praise the one who's chosen me to carry you". The song is based on the book " I Will Carry You".
Thank you Landry for allowing me to carry you for 9 months. I loved your kicks and hiccups. I am so thankful that I got to hold you and kiss your beautiful body. I will love you always and forever.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a touching song and video, Holly. I am praying for you so often. I just can not imagine your hurt. May the Lord give you the grace and peace you need at every moment. I know He will.