Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For These Children I Have Prayed

One of my favorite shower gifts was a frame that stated "For These Children I Have Prayed". I could not wait until I had a picture that I could put in there. I thought I would have several opportunities to get pictures of my two boy's together but this is the only we got. I am so thankful for this picture of Tyler and Landry and it looks perfect in our frame . Ty loved his baby brother and I truly wish they had more time together. Tyler has been such a wonderful blessing in our life these days and I am sure he is getting tired of all the hugs and kisses that I have been giving him but I am not going to stop. I am thankful for his laughter and his non stop talking. I will say that today was the first time that I took pictures of Tyler just because. It felt good to do it, and I will get you all caught up on our precious 3 year old very soon.
I should have started out by thanking my wonderful husband, Ryan for giving me the courage to start posting again. I really think that this blog is going to be very helpful for me to get my thoughts and feeling out. We have a long road ahead but it is all about taking it one day at a time and taking baby steps. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Holly,
You and Ryan show great strength which I know comes from the Lord. May He richly bless you and your family. Landry was so strong, and his life will never be forgotten. Thank you for teaching us so much during this unimaginable time. Your post and Ryan's previous posts are so beautiful!

We are praying for you and your extended family.

Jen

Katy K. said...

Please keep posting. I will be looking everyday for a new post. I'm your biggest fan!

Heather B. said...

I am so glad you are posting again! You strength is amazing! You will never know the amount of prayers that have been sent up on your behalf. You and Ryan are always on my mind and in my heart! Love you both dearly! Keep posting! I can't wait to read it!! :)

lvaught said...

I love that you are posting again too! We love y'all!

Kim said...

Holly... I just saw the link to your blog on FB and I just love it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful hearts with all of us during this journey! God us using each of you in incredible ways!
- Kim White

Margaret said...

Thank you for continuing on with your posting. I have always enjoyed it and I will continue. I am so thankful for Ryan to push you in the direction of your blog and I enjoyed his post tremendously. I loved to hear all about Landry and when you are ready, I'd love to hear more (maybe over lunch, sometime).