Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Orleans

Here are some pictures from my trip to New Orleans last week. I am so thankful that we arrived early so we could enjoy some of the city and all that it has to offer.... because once the conference started we did not see the outside until the evening.
The food is amazing. I loved our 3 trips to Cafe Du Monde for Coffee and Beignets! Thank goodness we walked almost everywhere so could walk off all the good food. We also made a stop at Pat O'Briens to try a world famous Hurricane. On Thursday evening we were able to meet my Cousin, Lauren for Dinner and Drinks. I truly loved our time together and we got star treatment at the Restaurant..... very fun. Overall, I had a really wonderful time and for that I am so thankful.




My Cousin, Lauren. Thank you for showing us a fun evening. Pam and I had a blast.






No comments: