Sunday, April 24, 2011

9 Months Ago

Today, Easter Sunday marks Landry's 9 month Birthday. I am having a hard time grasping how fast time is flying by, but I love to remember that 9 months ago today I was holding our littlest unaware of how different our life was about to become.
I was having coffee with a good friend last Friday and she mentioned how special it was that Landry's 9 month Birthday falls on Easter Day, and I have been thinking about that ever since. Easter Sunday truly is the greatest day to remember and honor our littlest. This afternoon after Church and Brunch we went to Landry's grave site as a whole family. My parents and Ryan's parents all joined us as Tyler flew his new Lightning McQueen kite in honor of his little brother. I could not get balloons on Easter Sunday, so we will do the balloons on the 26th. However, we wanted to be able to do something special since we were all together. The wind was just right as Tyler ran as fast as he could lifting the kite as high as it would go.
Thank you God for sending your Son to die for us so that we could have life, and thank you for holding our precious, Landry James safe in your loving arms until we can get to Heaven. Oh Glorious Day!









No comments: