Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday

I love this little fire fighter and we had a wonderful afternoon together. Today was his last day of School until next Wednesday. Tyler has off on Friday and Monday.

After School I took Tyler to see a local Easter Pageant put on at a local University in town. It was truly amazing and I will share more about it tomorrow. So thankful for that time with Tyler today, my heart needed it. We ended our day with Soccer Practice and I always love watching our biggest play soccer. Our Season is coming to a end, so soon. Some days my heart just aches and today has been one of those days.


Psalm 86:12-13


I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.








No comments: